openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5

William R4C wgoossen at results4care.nl
Tue Mar 25 12:28:11 EDT 2014


Thanks Diego and David!

Vriendelijke groet,

Dr. William Goossen

Directeur Results 4 Care BV
+31654614458

> Op 25 mrt. 2014 om 17:00 heeft openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org het volgende geschreven:
> 
> Send openEHR-clinical mailing list submissions to
>    openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>    http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
> 
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>    openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>    openehr-clinical-owner at lists.openehr.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of openEHR-clinical digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>   1. Re: openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4
>      (dr William TF Goossen)
>   2. Re: openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4 (Diego Bosc?)
>   3. 13606 implementation? (dr William TF Goossen)
>   4. Re: 13606 implementation? (David Moner)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:45:14 +0100
> From: dr William TF Goossen <wgoossen at results4care.nl>
> To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org,
>    openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org
> Subject: Re: openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4
> Message-ID: <20140324174514.12086kcnpkvb5bmi at webmail.results4care.nl>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; DelSp="Yes";
>    format="flowed"
> 
> Dear Diego,
> 
> That is impressive work!
> I have been checking a few I am currently working on.
> heart frequency for example.
> 
> I see you express the value in PQ (Physical Quantity). Does this mean  
> you use ISO 21090 data types?
> 
> And am I correct that there are no linkages to external code systems  
> such as for this example Snomed CT or LOINC?
> 
> Thanks for any clarification.
> 
> sincerly yours,
> 
> dr. William TF Goossen
> Director Results 4 Care B.V. the Netherlands
> De Stinse 15
> 3823 VM Amersfoort
> the Netherlands
> phone +31654614458
> mail wgoossen at results4care.nl
> web www.results4care.nl
> www.results4care.eu
> chamber of commerce 32133713
> 
> 
> 
> Quoting openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org:
> 
>> Send openEHR-clinical mailing list submissions to
>>    openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>> 
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>    http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>> 
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>    openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org
>> 
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>    openehr-clinical-owner at lists.openehr.org
>> 
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of openEHR-clinical digest..."
>> 
>> 
>> Today's Topics:
>> 
>>   1. The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>      archetypes    for national EHR communication (Diego Bosc?)
>>   2. Re: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>      archetypes for national EHR communication (Bert Verhees)
>> 
>> 
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> 
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:05:56 +0100
>> From: Diego Bosc? <yampeku at gmail.com>
>> To: For openEHR clinical discussions
>>    <openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
>> Subject: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>    archetypes    for national EHR communication
>> Message-ID:
>>    <CAFx8UwDO1-Qvif4Su+q7tFUP5znfnNEZ51uhoc6=e0tOSrTeSw at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>> 
>> The Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services, and Equality has
>> published an official set of ISO13606 archetypes and derived artifacts
>> for the communication of EHR among the regions of Spain. These
>> archetypes have been developed by the UPV based on the official
>> "Clinical Report Minimum Data Set" (CMDIC - Conjunto M?nimo de Datos
>> de Informes Cl?nicos).
>> 
>> https://www.msssi.gob.es/profesionales/hcdsns/areaRecursosSem/Rec_mod_clinico_arquetipos.htm
>> 
>> Currently it includes the download of all archetypes in a zip file,
>> but it is expected that all archetypes definitions and resources will
>> be included in a full semantic resources management system.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ------------------------------
>> 
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:51:54 +0100
>> From: Bert Verhees <bert.verhees at rosa.nl>
>> To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>> Subject: Re: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>    archetypes for national EHR communication
>> Message-ID: <5330387A.7030505 at rosa.nl>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>> 
>>> On 03/24/2014 12:05 PM, Diego Bosc? wrote:
>>> The Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services, and Equality has
>>> published an official set of ISO13606 archetypes and derived artifacts
>>> for the communication of EHR among the regions of Spain. These
>>> archetypes have been developed by the UPV based on the official
>>> "Clinical Report Minimum Data Set" (CMDIC - Conjunto M?nimo de Datos
>>> de Informes Cl?nicos).
>>> 
>>> https://www.msssi.gob.es/profesionales/hcdsns/areaRecursosSem/Rec_mod_clinico_arquetipos.htm
>>> 
>>> Currently it includes the download of all archetypes in a zip file,
>>> but it is expected that all archetypes definitions and resources will
>>> be included in a full semantic resources management system.
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>> Thanks for sharing, Diego!
>> 
>> Bert
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ------------------------------
>> 
>> Subject: Digest Footer
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>> 
>> ------------------------------
>> 
>> End of openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4
>> ***********************************************
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 18:00:08 +0100
> From: Diego Bosc? <yampeku at gmail.com>
> To: For openEHR clinical discussions
>    <openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
> Cc: openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org
> Subject: Re: openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4
> Message-ID:
>    <CAFx8UwB3cRGpGVev5Qtm=zK=KeGrTuq7chLUSSDOPYUeHSaf0w at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
> 
> These are the CEN/TS 14796 data types. We should provide a mapping
> with 21090 to be fully compliant with the ISO norm.
> 
> The ministry is currently working on the mappings to Snomed-CT.
> Created archetypes will be updated with the bindings when they finish
> that work. If you are interested in a specific subset I can see if
> they have already defined it.
> 
> 2014-03-24 17:45 GMT+01:00 dr William TF Goossen <wgoossen at results4care.nl>:
>> Dear Diego,
>> 
>> That is impressive work!
>> I have been checking a few I am currently working on.
>> heart frequency for example.
>> 
>> I see you express the value in PQ (Physical Quantity). Does this mean you
>> use ISO 21090 data types?
>> 
>> And am I correct that there are no linkages to external code systems such as
>> for this example Snomed CT or LOINC?
>> 
>> Thanks for any clarification.
>> 
>> sincerly yours,
>> 
>> dr. William TF Goossen
>> Director Results 4 Care B.V. the Netherlands
>> De Stinse 15
>> 3823 VM Amersfoort
>> the Netherlands
>> phone +31654614458
>> mail wgoossen at results4care.nl
>> web www.results4care.nl
>> www.results4care.eu
>> chamber of commerce 32133713
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Quoting openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org:
>> 
>>> Send openEHR-clinical mailing list submissions to
>>>        openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>> 
>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>> 
>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>> 
>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>        openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org
>>> 
>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>        openehr-clinical-owner at lists.openehr.org
>>> 
>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>> than "Re: Contents of openEHR-clinical digest..."
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Today's Topics:
>>> 
>>>   1. The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>>      archetypes        for national EHR communication (Diego Bosc?)
>>>   2. Re: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>>      archetypes for national EHR communication (Bert Verhees)
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> 
>>> Message: 1
>>> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:05:56 +0100
>>> From: Diego Bosc? <yampeku at gmail.com>
>>> To: For openEHR clinical discussions
>>>        <openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
>>> Subject: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>>        archetypes      for national EHR communication
>>> Message-ID:
>>> 
>>> <CAFx8UwDO1-Qvif4Su+q7tFUP5znfnNEZ51uhoc6=e0tOSrTeSw at mail.gmail.com>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>> 
>>> The Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services, and Equality has
>>> published an official set of ISO13606 archetypes and derived artifacts
>>> for the communication of EHR among the regions of Spain. These
>>> archetypes have been developed by the UPV based on the official
>>> "Clinical Report Minimum Data Set" (CMDIC - Conjunto M?nimo de Datos
>>> de Informes Cl?nicos).
>>> 
>>> 
>>> https://www.msssi.gob.es/profesionales/hcdsns/areaRecursosSem/Rec_mod_clinico_arquetipos.htm
>>> 
>>> Currently it includes the download of all archetypes in a zip file,
>>> but it is expected that all archetypes definitions and resources will
>>> be included in a full semantic resources management system.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ------------------------------
>>> 
>>> Message: 2
>>> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:51:54 +0100
>>> From: Bert Verhees <bert.verhees at rosa.nl>
>>> To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>> Subject: Re: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>>        archetypes for national EHR communication
>>> Message-ID: <5330387A.7030505 at rosa.nl>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>> 
>>>> On 03/24/2014 12:05 PM, Diego Bosc? wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> The Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services, and Equality has
>>>> published an official set of ISO13606 archetypes and derived artifacts
>>>> for the communication of EHR among the regions of Spain. These
>>>> archetypes have been developed by the UPV based on the official
>>>> "Clinical Report Minimum Data Set" (CMDIC - Conjunto M?nimo de Datos
>>>> de Informes Cl?nicos).
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> https://www.msssi.gob.es/profesionales/hcdsns/areaRecursosSem/Rec_mod_clinico_arquetipos.htm
>>>> 
>>>> Currently it includes the download of all archetypes in a zip file,
>>>> but it is expected that all archetypes definitions and resources will
>>>> be included in a full semantic resources management system.
>>>> 
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>>>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>>> 
>>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>> 
>>> Thanks for sharing, Diego!
>>> 
>>> Bert
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ------------------------------
>>> 
>>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>> 
>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>> 
>>> ------------------------------
>>> 
>>> End of openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4
>>> ***********************************************
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:51:28 +0100
> From: dr William TF Goossen <wgoossen at results4care.nl>
> To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
> Subject: 13606 implementation?
> Message-ID: <20140324215128.734612jx34hp2j80 at webmail.results4care.nl>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; DelSp="Yes";
>    format="flowed"
> 
> Dear Diego,
> 
> I am currently working on an ISO standard covering the basics for
> electronic prescriptions of medicinal products.
> 
> Could your work for the ministry of health in Spain be seen as an  
> implementation site for 13606 based implementation?
> 
> In other words, can I put the Spanish project in the ISO document ?
> 
> If so, what does Procedimiento mean in English?
> 
> and is HojaMedicacionActiva the medication list?
> 
> Which of the archetypes is actually including an electronic  
> prescription of medication?
> 
> 
> sincerly yours,
> 
> dr. William TF Goossen
> Director Results 4 Care B.V. the Netherlands
> De Stinse 15
> 3823 VM Amersfoort
> the Netherlands
> phone +31654614458
> mail wgoossen at results4care.nl
> web www.results4care.nl
> www.results4care.eu
> chamber of commerce 32133713
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 09:29:11 +0100
> From: David Moner <damoca at gmail.com>
> To: For openEHR clinical discussions
>    <openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
> Subject: Re: 13606 implementation?
> Message-ID:
>    <CAPfA0Q8X6mS6RZ5vazvMFGyZCMVbL29iOS3rW3P3j2_=DYOPKw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> Hello William,
> 
> As you can imagine, things at the Government level are always complex and
> have always their own timing, but I'll try to do a summary of the
> situation, so you can decide by yourself
> 
> There are 17 independent regions in Spain, with their own healthcare
> services. The Ministry of Health just acts as a coordinator. In 2007 they
> started a project to build the infrastructure to allow sharing the contents
> of 8 clinical documents plus prescription information among the different
> regions. They defined the contents of those documents (in Spanish:
> https://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2010/09/16/pdfs/BOE-A-2010-14199.pdf) and even
> defined the Patient Summary document in CDA (which was, by the way, the
> initial reference for epSOS Patient Summary). But it was a hard task, and
> even now all the other documents are still being shared in PDF format.
> 
> To solve this situation, they have decided that the first step is to
> formalise the contents of the clinical documents, that were just defined in
> paper as part of the law. So they chose ISO EN 13606 and archetypes as a
> way to represent and share the definition of those contents and facilitate
> the bindings to terminologies and subsets. The next step is to convince the
> regions to follow this approach, because at the end they will be the
> responsible of the real implementations. This can take some time but in
> some regions the ball is already rolling.
> 
> Back to your specific questions:
> - "Procedimiento" means Procedure
> - "Hoja de medicaci?n activa" means Current medication list
> - The Prescription can be found in the
> archetype CEN-EN13606-COMPOSITION.Receta.v1
> 
> Best regards,
> David
> 
> 
> 
> 2014-03-24 21:51 GMT+01:00 dr William TF Goossen <wgoossen at results4care.nl>:
> 
>> Dear Diego,
>> 
>> I am currently working on an ISO standard covering the basics for
>> electronic prescriptions of medicinal products.
>> 
>> Could your work for the ministry of health in Spain be seen as an
>> implementation site for 13606 based implementation?
>> 
>> In other words, can I put the Spanish project in the ISO document ?
>> 
>> If so, what does Procedimiento mean in English?
>> 
>> and is HojaMedicacionActiva the medication list?
>> 
>> Which of the archetypes is actually including an electronic prescription
>> of medication?
>> 
>> 
>> sincerly yours,
>> 
>> dr. William TF Goossen
>> Director Results 4 Care B.V. the Netherlands
>> De Stinse 15
>> 3823 VM Amersfoort
>> the Netherlands
>> phone +31654614458
>> mail wgoossen at results4care.nl
>> web www.results4care.nl
>> www.results4care.eu
>> chamber of commerce 32133713
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-
>> clinical_lists.openehr.org
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> David Moner Cano
> Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME
> Instituto ITACA
> http://www.ibime.upv.es
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmoner
> 
> Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
> Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3? planta
> Valencia - 46022 (Espa?a)
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20140325/8b7698c5/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Subject: Digest Footer
> 
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> End of openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5
> ***********************************************




More information about the openEHR-clinical mailing list