Fwd: Indirect Oximetry

Birger Haarbrandt birger.haarbrandt at plri.de
Tue Sep 2 09:07:06 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

quick question (hope this has not been asked before. Is there a way to
quickly search in the archive?). As far I'm able to work with the CKM,
it seems it has never been discussed why events in the indirect oximetry
archetype have a limit of 1. Is there a reason for this limitation while
other vital parameters I know of may contain an unlimited number of events?

I know that I would be able to change the archetype for our use case
(automized vital parameter monitoring at ICUs) but I would like to get
some opinions on this first. Thanks!

Best,

--
*Birger Haarbrandt, M.Sc.*

Peter L. Reichertz Institut für Medizinische Informatik
Technische Universität Braunschweig und
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Mühlenpfordtstraße 23
D-38106 Braunschweig