Indirect Oximetry

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at helse-bergen.no
Tue Sep 2 09:43:34 EDT 2014

I think you might have an old version of this archetype. In the openEHR.org CKM this limitation was fixed by Ian McNicoll in March 2013. I believe the 0..1 occurrences constraint originally was an error.

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes, National ICT Norway
Adviser, R&D dept, E-health section, Bergen Hospital Trust

Tel. +47 40203298