Indirect Oximetry

Ian McNicoll ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com
Tue Sep 2 10:00:05 EDT 2014

Thanks Silje - you got there first.

Ian

On 2 September 2014 14:43, Bakke, Silje Ljosland <
silje.ljosland.bakke at helse-bergen.no> wrote:

> I think you might have an old version of this archetype. In the
> openEHR.org CKM this limitation was fixed by Ian McNicoll in March 2013. I
> believe the 0..1 occurrences constraint originally was an error.
>

> Kind regards,
> *Silje Ljosland Bakke*
>
> Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes, National ICT Norway
> Adviser, R&D dept, E-health section, Bergen Hospital Trust
>
> Tel. +47 40203298

office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com

Clinical Modelling Consultant, Ocean Informatics, UK
Director openEHR Foundation  www.openehr.org/knowledge
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
SCIMP Working Group, NHS Scotland
BCS Primary Health Care  www.phcsg.org