MedInfo 2015 openEHR tutorials

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:19:07 EST 2015

(resending this because it was rejected by the lists, sorry if you received this twice)
Hi all, I'm also finalizing the proposal for the clinical database workshop, please review it here:https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4554760If anyone wants to modify or add anything, just add a comment on the wiki.The deadline is next week, please hurry up if you want to review the contents.Thanks!-- Kind regards,Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrezhttp://cabolabs.com
--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez