MedInfo 2015 openEHR tutorials

Ian McNicoll ian at mcmi.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 13:06:34 EST 2015

Hi Shinji,

Very many thanks for leading on this. Is there anything in particular
you need from me or others?

I will add a couple of lines on Educational goals and a couple of
references, though they will not be particularly ‘academic’ in my
case.

Is the current content ok?

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994