MedInfo 2015 openEHR tutorials

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Sun Jan 11 13:19:43 EST 2015

On 08/01/2015 14:41, pablo pazos wrote:
> Hi all, I'm also finalizing the proposal for the clinical database
> workshop, please review it here:
>
> https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4554760
>
> If anyone wants to modify or add anything, just add a comment on the wiki.
>
> The deadline is next week, please hurry up if you want to review the
> contents.

Pablo,

nothing to specifically add to your tutorial, but just to let you know
that a new version (should be very close to the final draft before
entering a community process) of ADL / AOM 2 will be published, which
will contain a proper formal description and model of templates,
overlays and operational templates, which should help you as you develop
the content of the tutorial.