Constraining coded values

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 04:43:04 EST 2015

This is typical use case of assertions in the invariants(ADL
1.4)/rules(ADL 2), although I think none of the existing editors
support their definition. We are working in the addition of assertion
support to archetype edition in LinkEHR  as it will be a direct
outcome from an ongoing project. We expect to have some results by
mid-year.