Constraining coded values

Rong Chen Rong.Chen at cambio.se
Wed Jan 14 05:40:36 EST 2015

Hi Richard,
You probably want to keep the archetypes generic, and use rules for this type of requirement. You can already express such validation rules with the open source GDL editor, http://sourceforge.net/projects/gdl-editor/

Please contact me offline if you need assistance on that.

Best regards,
Rong

Rong Chen, MD, PhD
VP, Head of Medical Informatics Group
CMIO, Director of Health Informatics
+46 8 691 49 81

Cambio+ Healthcare Systems AB
Stockholm:
Drottninggatan 89. SE-113 60 Stockholm
Vx: +46 8 691 49 00 | Fax: +46 8 691 49 99
Linköping:
Universitetsvägen 14 SE-583 30 Linköping