New paper: Archetype-based data warehouse environment

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Wed Jul 1 20:12:39 EDT 2015

Hi David,

Just caught up on this paper after my holiday. Fantastic piece of work and
great to see the full interaction of archetype tooling, querying, backend
operations and CDS being described in such detail.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management Board
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC