CKM error for translator email

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:01:40 EDT 2015

Sometimes the translator email field appears empty after being recorded.
Today it happened that after recording the email and starting translating some fields, the email appeared empty, then I saw that the accreditaion field had the email value.
Now, after saving a partial translation, and starting again with the translation, the email is empty again, but a weird thing happened: now my email is a field name. See http://s13.postimg.org/e5mbrpusn/Clinical_Knowledge_Manager.jpg
Also, I detected on one archetype that I translated, my email wasn't there, but I carefully add my email to every archetype I translate.
Any ideas of what's wrong?Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez