openEHR @ StackExchange - progress

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Mon Jun 8 16:52:00 EDT 2015

For all those who suffer from 'not enough expert resources for openEHR'
.... you can make it happen - if we can create an openEHR StackExchange
area.

To get a StackExchange area, we still need to get 16 more followers and
create 38 more example questions with a score of 10 or more
<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/87508/openehr>. We actually
only need 10 new questions - we have 28, they just need more votes.

To up the scores on the questions, just upvote them (but not beyond 10).
Remember these are example questions - the idea is just to show that
there are enough people interested to make it worthwhile.
Please use all your possible upvotes to get more questions to a score of 10!

Please forward to colleagues in your institution or company to get us
over the line.

thanks