openEHR @ StackExchange - progress

Seref Arikan serefarikan at kurumsalteknoloji.com
Tue Jun 9 03:32:29 EDT 2015

To all who are helping with this: there are questions with upvotes > 10. I
think this is a waste of your upvotes; we need to get as many as possible
to 10, upvoting beyond 10 does not help with our goal of creating an
openEHR area.
Also, some of the questions do not comply with Q&A format; generic
discussions can be problematic if someone reviews them. Again, these would
be waste of upvotes.