Archetype use for generic patterns and/or for real patient data

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Tue Jun 9 06:32:44 EDT 2015

Hi Jon,

I was not quite sure what you meant here.

Are you talking about using archetypes in the context of guidelines /
protocols / pathways to represent 'nominal patient data'?

e.g.
http://sahib.gim.med.up.pt/index.php/outcomes/papers/91-2012-from-clinical-guideline-to-openehr-converting-jnc7-into-archetypes-and-template-gustavo-bacelar

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management Board
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC