openEHR @ StackExchange - getting close

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Wed Jun 10 18:56:35 EDT 2015

We are getting closer
<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/87508/openehr>to the next
step. We have 76 followers.

We still need 17 questions with 10 votes. We have the requisite number
of questions, it's just a case of people using their votes on them
(don't worry if they don't really interest you, they are example
questions - to get a stackexchange site, the community has to
demonstrate interest).

Many of the questions with < 10 votes do have some votes, so we probably
need a total of about 120 up-votes to get through this stage. I think
each user gets 5 votes, so that's equivalent to 24 users.

Remember, there is no value in up-voting a question that already has 10
or more votes.