openEHR @ StackExchange - getting close

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Thu Jun 11 06:53:00 EDT 2015

Thanks Bert,

Completely agree. It will take only a few moments of your time but will act
as a great resource for the whole community.

Your openEHR Stack Exchange needs you!! Vote now!!. Vote often!!

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/87508/openehr

and, of course, feel free to star answering some questions (though this
does not help the bid).

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management Board
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC