openEHR @ StackExchange - getting close

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Thu Jun 11 09:04:53 EDT 2015

Thanks Shinji,

We are now up to 85 followers and only need 14 more of the current
questions to be upvoted by 10 or more people and we are there.

If you still have votes please use them and be tactical :)

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management Board
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC