openEHR @ StackExchange - getting close

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Fri Jun 12 10:20:02 EDT 2015

Getting closer still in our effort to establish an openEHR area in
StackExchange.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/87508/openehr

We now have oodles of followers (96) and enough questions but do not have
enough upvotes on 9 remaining questions to pass to the next stage.

If you have not yet voted, please do so. Sort the list of questions by
votes and scroll down until you hit those with zero or more votes - these
are the ones that need yo be upvoted to get us over the finishing line.
Don't worry if you are not actually that interested in the question - it is
just the numbers that count at this point.

We still need about 70 votes in total. If 15 people cast their 5 votes
tactically we will make it!!

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management Board
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC