openEHR @ StackExchange - getting close

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Fri Jun 12 14:11:27 EDT 2015

On 12/06/2015 16:50, Diego Boscá wrote:
> I think it could be also interesting to answer the questions we know
> the answer for, to show there are also experts and discussion out
> there ;D

If you look at 'hardware-recommendations', another new StackExchange
area in the 'Commitment' phase (openEHR is in the 'initial' phase), the
questions generally have no answers yet, and also they are 'locked', and
it seems that all you can do is get enough 'committers' (people who sign
up in some way to the specific area).

It's a strange process to be sure, but I think the main thing we need to
do is to get votes on those last 8 questions and see what happens next.