openEHR @ StackExchange - phase 2 - commitment

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Mon Jun 15 18:24:23 EDT 2015

We did it... but did I mention that it's only phase 1? Those of you who
looked carefully will have realised that getting your own stackexchange
area isn't easy <http://area51.stackexchange.com/>. But - let's see how
we go.

We are now in the 'commit' phase, which means gathering enough people
who commit to using the site (as questioners, answerers, commenters).
*Anyone who signed up already can commit*, which will give us over 50%.

The commitment score is the minimum of three scores:

  * % /*200 committers in total*
  * % /*100 committers with 200+ rep on any other site*
  * % - commitment score, based on *committers' activity on all other
    sites *and how old the commitment is

These numbers keep changing obviously. We would need to hit 100% on all
of these to qualify. As you can see, it means not only a lot of
committers, but a lot of *committers who use other StackExchange sites
<http://stackexchange.com/sites>*. There are lots of sites, but one that
may be of interest is the new Healthcare IT proposal site
<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/85160/healthcare-it>. But
your activity on Beer, Arduino, Philosophy or Mythology will also help;-)

If we get past this phase, then we are in an operational beta phase when
we can use the facility normally.