EHRServer is on the cloud

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:29:15 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

Small update on EHRServer status:

1. We are very close to the v0.2 milestone, that implies a huge improvement on testing and improvements on core functionality. https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/milestones

2. The v0.2 guide is here: http://cabolabs.com/docs/en/EHRServer_v0.2.pdf

Please let me know if you have questions, comments of recommendations. I already saw some of you added issues on the GitHub repo, thanks for that! And please continue to help me: https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/issues

Remember you can test the current dev branch here: http://cabolabs-ehrserver.rhcloud.com/ehr-0.1/

Thanks again,
Pablo.

--