openEHR@ StackExchange - update

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Fri Jun 19 14:18:14 EDT 2015

To succeed with openehr.StackExchange.com, the committers phase needs
200 total. We particularly *need people who want to ask questions* to
commit (do it here
<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/87508/openehr>).

Secondly, 50% of those committers need 200+ reputation on any other
StackExchange site. You can see all the sites here
<http://stackexchange.com/sites>.

  * For IT devs and other techies, geek docs etc,  I recommend you make
    sure you are always logged in when using StackOverflow, ServerFault
    etc which you probably already do - just be a bit more active in
    commenting, asking questions etc, and you'll get 20 rep in no time
  * For clinical people, and other non-IT, consider joining another
    StackExchange site (Physics, Homebrewing, Tor, Community Building,
    Lifehacks, ....) and start posting questions and answers. I joined a
    few - it is actually worth it to learn how StackExchange works.

Let's give it a proper go before giving in and looking elsewhere for a
way to do openEHR Q&A!