Clinical Modeling - A critical analysis

Rong Chen Rong.Chen at cambio.se
Wed Mar 11 06:33:35 EDT 2015

Hi Thomas,
I think it's a great idea! I fully support you on this.
Best regards,
Rong

Rong Chen, MD, PhD
VP, Head of Medical Informatics Group
CMIO, Director of Health Informatics
+46 8 691 49 81

Cambio+ Healthcare Systems AB
Stockholm:
Drottninggatan 89. SE-113 60 Stockholm
Vx: +46 8 691 49 00 | Fax: +46 8 691 49 99
Linköping:
Universitetsvägen 14 SE-583 30 Linköping
Vx: +46 13 20 03 00 | Fax: +46 13 20 03 99