Clinical Modeling - A critical analysis

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Wed Mar 11 08:41:19 EDT 2015

On 11/03/2015 12:10, Mate Beštek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> such a paper would also be interesting to me and our MoH and NIPH...
> I have to prepare something similar also for the EU JA Parent project
> so I would be happy to cooperate on this article...

In that case, I suggest a starting point is to dig out the original
article and come up with a framework /headings for an article that
properly addresses the same questions, providing evidence from the many
projects around the place (I meant to mention Linkoping, and I see
Mikael Nystrom has chimed in). I would suggest an off-list email loop
for this.