How to fix CKM biggest issue

Evelyn Hovenga ehovenga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:52:56 EDT 2015

Thanks you for this historical overview Heather.  I’d like to add that the original CKM was developed, maintained and funded by Central Queensland University.  It was taken over by Ocean Informatics when that University decided to shut down its entire HI Research Centre at the end of 2007.

Evelyn

EHE logo tree

Dr Evelyn J.S.Hovenga, FACS

CEO & Director