Multiple translators

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at helse-bergen.no
Fri Mar 13 11:06:39 EDT 2015

Hi,

At the Norwegian CKM http://arketyper.no, we've been doing quite extensive translation of international (English language) archetypes into Norwegian. During this process, we're finding more and more translation isn't a one-person job, but usually there's a primary translator and one or more secondary translators. As of now there seems to be only one field in which to put translator information, so to attribute more than one person as the archetype translator, we need to put more than one name, organisation, etc into the same fields. This sort of works, but it's not exactly elegant. Is there a better way to do this, either right now or in the works?

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke

Special Adviser, RN
R&D dept, E-health section, Bergen Hospital Trust

Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes, National ICT Norway
Tel. +47 40203298
Web: http://arketyper.no<http://arketyper.no/> / Twitter: @arketyper_no<https://twitter.com/arketyper_no>