SV: Multiple translators

Mikael Nyström mikael.nystrom at liu.se
Fri Mar 13 12:02:04 EDT 2015

Hi,

If someone is interested in and would like to have some inspiration from how different IHTSDO member countries have dealt with translations of SNOMED CT descriptions ("terms"), the documents "Translation Guidelines" and "Translation Management Guidelines" can be found at the address http://www.ihtsdo.org/snomed-ct/snomed-ct-worldwide/translations-of-snomed-ct . (I guess that openEHR doesn't have similar documents?)

                             Regards
                             Mikael