Multiple translators

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Fri Mar 13 13:09:47 EDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

I have looked at the AE code and I think it may be a relatively simple fix
that mirrors the work done for the general other_details section to support
namespaces etc.

I will have a crack at updating AE and upload them to the Test CKM to see
how we get on.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll