How to fix CKM biggest issue

pazospablo@hotmail.com pazospablo at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:00:26 EDT 2015

    IMHO ADL is very readable. More than XML. But of course depends on how much knowlegde the reader has about the model below. Without knowing the ADL syntax and the AOM/AOP models, reading ADL is almost imposible.
I would love to use GitHub for versioning, but I need the mindmaps and the tabular views of the header and content of the archetype that the CKM provides.
I think that the main proprietary portion of the CKM is the one that handles the versioning, if that part could use GitHub, I think most of yhe problem can be solved.
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Marcus BawDate: Sat, Mar 14, 2015 10:21 AMTo: For openEHR clinical discussions;Subject:Re: How to fix CKM biggest issue