Braden (Q) Scale

Birger Haarbrandt birger.haarbrandt at plri.de
Sun Mar 15 14:06:17 EDT 2015

Sounds like a plan, I'll be happy to use it for data integration and will provide feedback! By the way, I was surprised to find the Q scale in our icu system serving the non-pediatric icu wards. Therefore, it would be interesting to learn if its usage in adult patients is common or something that needs some investigations (= I will need to talk to some nurses about the reasons).

Thank you very much!

Best,

Birger

Von meinem iPad gesendet