Re: Braden (Q) Scale

sam.heard at openehrfoundation.org sam.heard at openehrfoundation.org
Sun Mar 15 17:39:13 EDT 2015

Just to apologise to Birger that I was typing on my phone without my glasses in the email reply - hence I called you Burger and me Aam. I thought it was lucky that the letter ‘h’ was not to the left of the ‘s’! 😊 I am worried that Erik Sundvall might think my parochial spelling pervasive.

Cheers, Sam