Multiple translators

Sebastian Garde sebastian.garde at oceaninformatics.com
Tue Mar 17 06:32:36 EDT 2015

On 17.03.2015 11:25, Thomas Beale wrote:
> On 17/03/2015 10:17, Bakke, Silje Ljosland wrote:
>>
>> For now, the other_details attribute within TRANSLATION_DETAILS
>> should do the trick. The main issue is to keep the different
>> translators separated, which this seems to do:
>>
>> other_details =<
>>
>> ["secondary_translators"] = <"Ian McNicoll, freshEHR, UK", "Sebastian
>> Garde, Ocean Informatics, DE">
>>

>> The main issue is probably getting support for this in the tooling
>> (ie Archetype Editor and the CKM)?
>>

> If I add the equivalent of this to ADL/AOM 2, will it be enough for
> the future?

There is also an older related issue on the specs tracker
https://openehr.atlassian.net/browse/SPECPR-24
This issue highlights some potential problems as well, but doesn't have
a clear solution yet.

I believe it should be considered at the same time.

Cheers
Sebastian

> - thomas

*Dr. Sebastian Garde*
/Dr. sc. hum., Dipl.-Inform. Med, FACHI/
Ocean Informatics

Skype: gardeseb

---