Representing a Real value in openEHR

Daniel Karlsson daniel.karlsson at liu.se
Tue Mar 17 07:14:22 EDT 2015

I'm not an UCUM expert, but that's what I believe it should be. Anything
with curlies seems to be equivalent to 1, so {1}=1.

There is some more information under §29:
http://unitsofmeasure.org/ucum.html#section-Derived-Unit-Atoms
and there is a UCUM tracker issue:
http://unitsofmeasure.org/trac/ticket/2

/Daniel