Multiple translators

Marcus Baw marcusbaw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:53:40 EDT 2015

How will you represent attribution for retranslations/updates over the
course of time?

over the lifetime of an archetype you could end up with quite a long list
of translators, some of whom would have done the original full translation,
and others may only have done a small update or changed a single word. I
agree that some form of external registry might solve this more elegantly
than encapsulating it inside the archetype, but in that case why put any of
it inside the archetype - you could instead include URLs to appropriate
part of the translator registry.