Pre-Easter update RE: More reviews FW: openEHR archetype Sprint reviews for participation

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com
Tue Mar 31 01:31:05 EDT 2015

Just a quick pre-Easter notice and feedback about reviews:

All of the reviews, see emails below, are still active with the exception of Urinalysis, which has already been published.

There will be no review closure over the Easter break, so even if the deadline has passed they will remain in the active state until actively closed when the Editors are ready to work on the review.

So if you have some spare time over the holiday, please feel free to review to your heart's content. :)

For some of the reviews we are currently inviting up to 100 people. Response rates vary and differing people reviewing for different archetypes and not for all review rounds. - just as we'd expect.

The feedback has been overwhelmingly constructive and the archetypes are absolutely much better for this process. It is really heartening to see the collaborative community in action again.  I'm hoping to be able to provide some stats about participation soon.

If you haven't been involved yet, please register, adopt the archetypes and join in. The involvement of those outside the industry group is particularly encouraged. No special skillset required, just a willingness to offer thoughts that reflect your existing domain knowledge and expertise that you use every day - whether clinician, engineer, informaticians, patient ...

It's definitely not too late to start.

In the meantime, I hope you get to have a well-deserved break with friends and family over Easter.

Regards

Heather