This archetype stems from a remote domain and cannot be edited in this CKM.

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 18:47:40 EDT 2015

Hi,
I need to translate and use the progress note OBSERVATION archetype but when I try to translate it in the CKM I receive "This archetype stems from a remote domain and cannot be edited in this CKM."
I know I can download and translate it in the AE, but my translation wouldn't be available for others to use.
Can this, and other archetypes managed by external CKMs, imported into the openEHR CKM?
Thanks!
--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez