This archetype stems from a remote domain and cannot be edited in this CKM.

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Sun May 3 03:33:19 EDT 2015

Open the archetype and look for its project details - > the big pink "P" on
the toolbar. You will see a link to the originating instance, which is
NEHTA.

I am not sure about NEHTA's policy about allowing translations on their
local archetypes. If they say 'yes' we can go ahead (in their CKM) and then
upload the changed version to the international CKM. If they say 'no', we
can 'fork' the original NEHTA CKM into the international CKM as a new
archetype, and translate it their.

 @HeatherL - what is likely to be NEHTA's position?

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management Board
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC