openEHR @ StackExchange

Marcus Baw marcusbaw at gmail.com
Tue May 26 03:00:35 EDT 2015

Good luck Thomas, I hope this works and I have added my support,  although
there was a move recently to create an umbrella  "Health IT" StackExchange
and it didn't attract enough support (despite being widely advertised) to
trigger its promotion out of Area51 and into StackExchange.

If your openEHR StackExchange doesn't get promoted however, there is an
option to host your own StackExchangeClone site, I looked into this for a
customer recently, one of the best clones is:
https://github.com/ialbert/biostar-central