openEHR @ StackExchange

Athanasios Anastasiou a.anastasiou at swansea.ac.uk
Tue May 26 06:26:48 EDT 2015

Hello everyone

This is great news for openEHR but at the moment, the link between the
specification and the implementation is not clear enough and the volume
of questions might be low.

The majority of questions in the technical list up until 2013 were
regarding modelling and specification changes / clarifications. There
are many more technical questions, concerning implementation, lately
that could attract questions on which option works better than others in
a specific setting.

As a simplistic comparison, UML and modelling related questions are
"lumped" under stack overflow currently.

I think that hosting our own "StackExchange" type of website might work
better at this point.

By the way, I can add an "openEHR" tag to stack overflow if you think
that would help things move forward (?)

All the best
Athanasios Anastasiou