openEHR @ StackExchange

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Tue May 26 07:30:09 EDT 2015

On 26/05/2015 11:36, Athanasios Anastasiou wrote:
> Hello Thomas
>
> Thanks, will have a go at adding something later on. Effectively, we
> are possibly looking at a "move" away from the mailing list here if
> the stack exchange site moves beyond definition.

I don't think so, because StackExchange is designed to deal with
specific questions, not general discussions. You can't have a long
running discussion on some general topic like 'modelling patterns' on
StackExchange.

I think that these lists might one day migrate into a more modern type
of tool like Discourse, which I have been looking at.