Re: EHRServer is on the cloud

sam.heard at openehrfoundation.org sam.heard at openehrfoundation.org
Sun May 31 07:14:39 EDT 2015

Hi Pablo

This is a welcome addition to the openEHR community effort. You have been a great proponent of this approach and I can see that you have made a lot of progress towards realising an open source service. I am sure this will capture interest from a lot of technical people.

I am inclined to join your effort with input from the clinical perspective and I hope you will keep me informed of any developments or issues you would value clinical input.

Cheers, Sam