EHRServer is on the cloud

pazospablo@hotmail.com pazospablo at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 11:43:39 EDT 2015

<!--.hmmessage P {margin:0px;padding:0px;}body.hmmessage {font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}--><!--p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph {margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:.5in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;}p.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, p.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, p.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast {margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:.5in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:115%;}-->

    Thanks Sam, that would be awesome!
I dont have a lot of OPTs to test, neither realistic data for those. It would be great if you can help me in those areas. My idea is to build some OPTs that represent a very simple clinical scenario, like a GP visit. I have starter with a very basic Encouter OPT. I can create a aimple EMR to input data for those OPTs and commit to the EHRServer, then create queries over the integrated data in the EHR.
What do you think?
Kind regarda,Pablo.
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Date: Sun, May 31, 2015 08:18To: For openEHR clinical discussions;Subject:Re: EHRServer is on the cloudHi Pablo
This is a welcome addition to the openEHR community effort. You have been a great proponent of this approach and I can see that you have made a lot of progress towards realising an open source service. I am sure this will capture interest from a lot of technical people.
I am inclined to join your effort with input from the clinical perspective and I hope you will keep me informed of any developments or issues you would value clinical input.
Cheers, Sam