Choice of quantities?

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:53:44 EST 2015

I believe that the issue here (and probably also related with the
bindings problem we were talking the other day) is related to the
impossibility of defining node identifiers to data type objects in the
archetype. In theory, they are alternatives from the same type, so
nothing wrong there when editing archetypes. The problem comes latter
on. I believe that ADL supports this (i.e. you can say that legally in
ADL), but as the reference model doesn't have a place to store that
identifier you wouldn't be able to distinguish between the two
alternatives in data, which in the end makes validation impossible.
I think your use case is no different than when we define a domain
type as a set of ordinals, which in the end are just dv_ordinal
alternatives