Memory Clinic / Older Adult Mental Health

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Fri Nov 13 08:56:56 EST 2015

Hi Matt,

Some potentially useful resources:

  * Business purpose of archetypes
    <http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/Overview/Overview.html#_business_purpose_of_archetypes>-
    1 pager on why archetypes are needed
  * UK CKM <http://www.clinicalmodels.org.uk/ckm/>- a UK clinical models
    repository
  * HSCIC CKM <http://ckm.hscic.gov.uk/ckm/> - HSCIC's clinical models
    repository
  * Modelling Tools <http://www.openehr.org/downloads/modellingtools>

Re: having to convert archetypes and templates into product specific
formats, this is pretty easily doable, since archetypes are highly
computable (i.e. don't rely on informal constructs or statements), and
there are a number of open source libraries for working with archetypes
within tools (e.g. adl-designer
<https://github.com/openEHR/adl-designer>, adl2-core
<https://github.com/openEHR/adl2-core>).

If you keep an eye on this mailing list, you will get responses from
clinical modelling experts and software developers on your more specific
questions.

- thomas