Industry wide support for vCard BDI import and export?

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:26:40 EST 2015

Hi Ignacio, I don't understand the question. openEHR doesn't "implement" any functionality, just defines the architecture and knowledge management needed to support any clinical system. What you mention is a functionality/feature that can be implemented by end systems.
Rephrasing this, you can "implement" the information structure of the vCard using an archetype. It might take 10 minutes to create such archetype.

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez