Memory Clinic / Older Adult Mental Health

Matt Evans mge at deepblue.uk.net
Tue Nov 17 15:17:39 EST 2015

Thomas/Dave/Ian/Vebjørn,

Thank you for the very helpful references and suggestions which I now need
to read through. I will come back with further thoughts once I have had a
chance to consider it all.

There are some regional/national systems that have been set up to coordinate
clinical data collection for and  recruitment in to research and I want to
investigate how/what they are collecting -  I have found a presentation on
one of them making reference to openEHR.

Matt