SV: ACTIONs, OBSERVATIONs and procedures

Vebjørn Arntzen varntzen at ous-hf.no
Thu Sep 3 05:26:54 EDT 2015

Thanks, Ian and Sam
I was more concerned about the correctness of storing process information like tracking the various states a document is in, in openEHR-archetypes. It has more to do with the business logic in the software. (E.g. when signed, the form can be sent electronically). But even so, it’s being documented in the EHR, so it’s probably right to store it in archetypes. I’m still mulling over these things. Learning, though..
Vebjørn