RE: openEHR and IHTSDO (SNOMED CT)

Hardiker Nicholas N.R.Hardiker at salford.ac.uk
Mon Sep 28 12:58:06 EDT 2015

While the reasons for collaboration may be different, I felt like I should report that we have been working very successfully under a collaboration agreement between the International Council of Nurses and IHTSDO on the development of equivalency tables between the International Classification for Nursing Practice (ICNP) and SNOMED CT. I have no reason to doubt the possibility a similar arrangement between the openEHR Foundation and IHTSDO.

With best wishes

Nick

Nick Hardiker RN PhD FACMI
Professor of Nursing and Health Informatics | Associate Dean (Research & Innovation)
School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work & Social Sciences
MS1.12, Mary Seacole Building, University of Salford, Salford  M6 6PU
t: +44 (0) 161 295 7013
n.r.hardiker at salford.ac.uk | www.salford.ac.uk
www.seek.salford.ac.uk/profiles/HARDIKER514.jsp

Director, eHealth Programme, International Council of Nurses
Professor (Adjunct), College of Nursing, University of Colorado Denver, USA
Editor-in-Chief, Informatics for Health and Social Care