Cloud EHRServer is about to be launched

Pablo Pazos pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
Wed Dec 28 01:16:34 EST 2016

Dear friends,

First thanks a lot for all your private emails supporting me on this new
challenge and for the people that believes that initiatives like this one
are of a great value to our community, since clinical data storage is an
open problem in the openEHR world.

Some updates!

The website is up and running: https://cloudehrserver.com/

If you detect any errors please let me know.

It has some basic information and guides. I'll be adding more guides and
tech docs soon.

In the community section you can find client libraries I created for PHP,
Javascript and Groovy. Basically are helpers and sample code to help you on
using the EHRServer REST API. If you want to create a client for another
language, please let me know!

Also there is a project called openEHR-OPT: a command line tool that allows
to 1. generate HTML GUI from an OPT, 2. generate XML instances from an OPT
(VERSION or just COMPOSITION), 3. validate XML instances using the openEHR
XSD.

All the aforementioned tools are open source, as the EHRServer itself,
designed & developed by me in the last couple of years.

For know the full documentation is the EHRServer guide that can be found
here: http://cabolabs.com/en/projects

Happy new year for everyone!

Kind regards,
Pablo.

PS: yes, I use these lists because there is no other way to reach the
community and the announcing list is used by the openEHR Foundation Board,
not by community members. I though a lot about this, and I firmly believe
this is of value to the openEHR community as a whole and that is the most
important aspect than if I charge money to use the service. As I mentioned,
this is an open source development and the fee is to maintain
infrastructure and allow further development of the tool. Without this
support the project will just die, since it is just me designing and
developing, staying up late at night, using my weekends to work on the
project, etc. and it has been that way since 2009 when I started with my
first PoC for an openEHR backend. Please consider this and I ask for a
little understanding. Thanks.

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
Cel:(00598) 99 043 145