Cloud EHRServer is about to be launched

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Wed Dec 28 04:51:42 EST 2016

Thanks, Ian, and for you and others, off course, also best wishes.

Since I mixed myself in this discussion, I need to think about a way of
getting out again.
So, let me explain what is reasonable from my point of view.

I think, most people will excuse Pablo for posting his project on the lists.
On the other hand, I understand the complaints of people who have paid a
membership, about people publishing commercial projects for free.

So, this is a difficult matter.

It is not very good possible to have an open announcement list, for
commercial purposes, it would attract spam, it would need to be moderated.
But on the other hand, commercial projects can be of the interests of
the community. We could consider a way to make such an announcement list
under conditions possible.

I think the Micro-Startup plan would be to heavy for incidental
startups. 650 Euro per year is quite a lot of money for someone who is
trying a commercial idea or someone who is in a gray area between
commercial and community.

To summarize:
I would welcome a commercial announcement-list, strictly OpenEHR
related, and accessible for posting for a small fee, say 50 Euro a year
for individuals and for those already industry member, of course, for free.

Best regards
Bert